Getting Chartered

Hey. This page is more than 6 years old! The content here is probably outdated, so bear that in mind. If this post is part of a series, there may be a more recent post that supersedes this one.

So, I have put in my application form to be a Chartered EngineerĀ (CEng) and Member of CIBSE. The main meat of the application is the Engineering Practice Report, where you cite examples from previous projects where you have demonstrated the various competencies required by the Institute.

My Engineering Practice Report

Here is a link to my report, or click on the cover sheet below.